Patient registries from high-quality RWD
A Pragmatic Registry is a prospective registry of study subjects generated from routinely collected, real-world data. It enables life sciences companies to subscribe to high-quality data sets that provide a robust view of the patient journey, including clinical and financial parameters.
The registry includes industry-standard data elements with configurable variables and endpoints, which have been optimized for accuracy, completeness, and traceability. Measurable industry-leading data reliability enabling high-validity evidence generation facilitates clinical assertions to support clinician, payer, and regulator decision-making.
Built on the Verantos Evidence Platform
The Verantos Evidence Platform uses advanced data and technology to produce data sets representing highly selected cohorts. It leverages deep phenotyping, data linkage, and source data provenance to achieve industry-leading accuracy, completeness, and traceability
- More representative subjects at all stages in the patient journey, including primary care, captured from healthcare providers at academic medical centers and community health systems
- 80% average F1 score for optimized variables against a manual gold standard tested independently at each health system
- 5x available variables compared to structured data-only options
- Greater than 70% of data elements traceable to source data
- AI-based approach scales to thousands of patients
Explore the platform
Available Pragmatic Registries
Pragmatic Registry is available for cardiovascular, immunology and inflammation, respiratory, and neurology therapeutic areas. Each Pragmatic Registry provides high-reliability data on a configurable, selection bias-minimized cohort of study subjects from academic medical centers and community health systems.
HFrEF, HFpEF, HFmrEF, as well as other, more distinct phenotypesDownload
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with subgroups