“We estimate that an average top-20 pharma company that adopted advanced RWE analytics across its whole value chain for in-market and pipeline products could unlock more than $300 million a year over the next three to five years.”
McKinsey & Company “Creating value from next-generation real-world evidence” July 23, 2020
The Verantos difference—
what sets us apart
- Strong relationships with many health systems to access and de-identify full narrative patient-level data
- Linkage of relevant and credible sources of real-world data to enable studies that generate actionable RWE-based clinical insights
- Scalable infrastructure, including data licensing and technology stack that are research-ready for repeatable engagements
- Proven validity — phenotype accuracy greater than 85 percent, compared with an industry standard of 50 percent
- Robust next-generation platform and capabilities related to advanced RWE, including natural language processing and machine-learning techniques
Our track record speaks
- The Verantos’ team consists of internationally renowned thought leaders in AI, quality improvement, clinical data solutions and healthcare data reform, who have shaped public policy in the U.S. and globally through testimony on the 21st Century Cures Act and collaboration with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Our company has secured commercial engagements with many of the the leading biopharmaceutical firms in the U.S. and internationally, and have received scientific funding from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the National Science Foundation (NSF).