Verantos is the market leader in high accuracy real world evidence (RWE) generation. The Verantos RWE platform integrates heterogenous real world data sources and generates evidence with the accuracy necessary for regulatory and reimbursement use. The Verantos RWE platform leverages data science and artificial intelligence along with advanced data sources such as electronic health records (EHR) to generate RWE capable of supporting clinical assertions.
Verantos is looking for a strong database architect skilled in scalable database design and implementation. The ideal candidate will have the ability to design high performance database schemas and data pipelines. Core competencies include problem-solving, communications, follow-through, collaboration, and a detail-oriented approach.
- Architect, build and maintain high-quality data schemas and pipelines to drive internal and external insights.
- Design, build, deploy, and maintain production-stable ETL data pipelines.
- Create repositories of unstructured data for advanced users (analysts, data scientists) and also curated, structured database tables for use with BI tools.
- Design, develop, build, and analyze database systems, including data modeling and design, relational database architecture, metadata and repository creation and configuration management.
- Establish guidelines and architecture for high performance data models for both SQL and NoSQL approaches. Develop query patterns and performance tuning infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience in data modeling and architecture.
- World-class SQL skills.
- 3+ years building scalable data pipelines and ETL.
- Deep knowledge of database approaches and pro-tips.
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud computing service
- Hands-on experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Spark and Hadoop a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field from a renowned institution. Master’s degree preferred.